Operator Resource center
Home / Equality & Diversity / Report a Violation
Important information about this page:
- We value the privacy of you and anyone else making this report. Providing an identity is not required.
- If you choose to maintain anonymity, we will not be able to follow up with you.
- Even if you choose to maintain anonymity, your IP address will be collected & stored.
- Ensure complete anonymity by submitting this form from school, a library, or another location.
- All reports will be investigated internally. A larger investigation will be launched accordingly if legal or health & safety factors are at risk.
- You MAY make a report on behalf of someone else. Even if you and/or the direct victim choose to remain anonymous, please indicate if you are making the report on behalf of yourself or someone else.
- Blatantly false reports will result in a grander-scale investigation to determine the sender of the report. Alleged discrimination and/or indicating uncertainty to certain facts is NOT considered a blatantly false report. Please clearly indicate whether you are making an alleged report or a certain report.
- Even if you identify yourself, we may not be able to provide you with the status of a report and/or the punishment inflicted upon the party or parties that caused you to write this report.
- The form you submit will be viewed by the company's three co-owners, a region's Area Operator (if they are not directly involved in the report), and no other party/parties within True Tutor or the general public. If the report involves a minor or is written by a minor/alleged minor, True Tutor may need to escalate the report in accordance with mandated reporter expectations/guidelines.
- This is not the place to report Mandated Reporter violations or to make a mandated report. Go to the Mandated Reporter Resource Center to take those steps, if needed.