Tutor Resource Center
Home / Contact Area Operator
How do I reach out to my Area Operator?
- Make sure all communication falls in-accordance with our Electronic Communication Policy.
- The best bet is always email. Your Area Operator's email address is Firstname@yourtruetutor.com (for example, if your Area Operator's name is Rebecca, their email is email@example.com). If you have their personal or school-issued email address, do NOT use it for work-related matters.
- If you need help identifying your Area Operator, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may reach out to them via phone call or text message, as long as it falls within our Electronic Communication Policy.
- If it's urgent, call your Area Operator.
- If your Area Operator is being unresponsive, you may contact email@example.com with your inquiry. Include how you tried reaching out, how many times you attempted contacting, and what it is you need assistance with.
- If it's urgent, include your phone number so we can reach you as rapidly as possible. A phone call will come to the provided number from a (224) or (847) area code.
- Emergencies: Immediate Danger: Call 911. Communicate with True Tutor personnel and your Area Operator at a later time.
- Non-emergency but still critical: Visit the "Report" section in your Tutor Resource Center for help. Communicate with True Tutor personnel and your Area Operator after taking the appropriate reporting measures.